July 24, 2008
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2008.0.3.
The following bugs were fixed since V2008.0.2:
- Intercept calls to "mex*" functions called from S-Functions. This works
around some "S-Function performed illegal operation" issues with models
calling such functions.
- Fixed bug that could cause Reactis to report base type differences for
some rare fixpoint types. This is an extension to the similar fix in
- Fixed "Uncaught exception: Overflow" that could occur if the input to
a timer target was far out of range of the stated maximum value.
- Fixed bug that caused "Data type mismatch: Expected ufix16, got uint16"
or similar errors when using some S-Functions with fixpoint inputs
- Fixed issue where the error message displayed if an S-Function was not
found would not show the actual S-Function name.
- Fixed bug that caused Stateflow output ports that are initialized from
workspace data items not to be initialized correctly.
- Fixed bug that caused the Reactis for C compiler to report a
syntax error for constants starting with a "." (e.g. .5)
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team