We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2004.3.4 (beta).
The following features were added since V2004.3.3.
- Added Path tab to the Info File Editor to enable users
to set model-specific search paths. Reactis searches the model-specific
path before the global path (specified in the Settings dialog).
- Added functionality to simplify editing the Reactis search path
(both the global and model-specific paths). This includes copy and
paste operations, a capability to modify individual entries, and in
import button which, when clicked, imports the MATLAB search path.
- Added MATLAB tab to Reactis settings dialog that
includes the following configuration options for how Reactis
- a pulldown to set the version of MATLAB to invoke
- a checkbox that, when checked, causes Reactis to prepend the
Reactis search path to the MATLAB path when Reactis
- a checkbox that, when checked, causes Reactis to use pathdef.m
and startup.m files that reside in the same folder as a model.
That is, if such files exist, then when Reactis invokes MATLAB
it first sets the path according to pathdef.m and then invokes
- Added support for ``Use index as starting value'' setting in Selector
- The license tab of the Settings dialog and the license monitor
utility now display the MAC address(es) in the computer on which
Reactis or the license monitor are running.
The following bugs were fixed since V2004.3.3.
- Fixed ``Size'' bug when invoking Simulator or Tester on very large
- Fixed bug where configuration variable changes were not propagated if
a configuration variable was used to initialize a mask variable of the same name.
- Fixed bug where comparison operator for ``Compare to Constant'' blocks
was not recognized properly.
- Fixed drawing of ``Arithmetic shift'' block in R14 models.
- Fixed bug where boundary coverage of input ports with step sizes was
sometimes not achieved.
You may download the patch or full installer from:
The Reactis Team