Reactive Systems Marks 10 Year Anniversary
Cary, NC (February 8, 2009) -- Reactive Systems, Inc. marked the 10-year anniversary of its founding today. From the launch, the company's mission has remained unchanged: Reactive Systems develops and markets testing and validation tools that help engineers improve software quality while decreasing software development costs. The company now has customers located around the world in the automotive, aerospace, and heavy equipment industries, as well as academia.
Some milestones in Reactive Systems' history include the following:
- February 8, 1999. Company founded as an New York state S-Corporation.
- 2002. Reactis testing and validation package for Simulink/Stateflow models launched and records first sales.
- 2005. Reactis installed license base exceeds 100 units distributed across dozens of companies and used by hundreds of engineers.
- February, 2007. Japan branch office opens.
- October, 2007. Reactis for C Plugin launched. The tool integrates seamlessly with Reactis to offer white-box analysis of the C code portions of models (S-Functions and Stateflow custom code).
- November, 2008. Distribution agreement with Cybernet CAE Systems Co. LTD to distribute Reactis in China.
- January, 2009. Distribution agreement with Cybernet Systems Taiwan to distribute Reactis in Taiwan.
About Reactive Systems. Reactive Systems, founded in 1999,
is a privately held company based in Cary, North Carolina.
For more information about RSI visit www.reactive-systems.com or
|Reactive Systems, Inc.|
|341 Kilmayne Dr.|
|Cary, NC 27511 USA|
|+1 (919) 324-3507 (voice), +1 (919) 324-3508 (fax)|
Reactis is a trademark of Reactive Systems, Inc. Simulink and Stateflow are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.