Reactis V2010 Now Available
Cary, NC (February 8, 2010) -- Reactive Systems, Inc. announced the V2010 release of its Reactis® testing and validation package today. The new version includes a host of new features and enhancements since the previous major release in July 2009. Some highlights are as follows.
The new version includes:
- a 64-bit version of Reactis (requires 64-bit MATLAB).
- initial support for MATLAB R2009b and the upcoming R2010a.
- support for using configuration variables as parameters to S-Functions.
- support for more data type combinations of inputs and outputs to 1-d and 2-d lookup tables.
- a new setting "When detecting Inf or NaN values" in the Reactis' settings dialog. Setting this to "Produce error" will cause Reactis to display an error message if an Inf or NaN value is detected during model execution
Reactis for C Plugin
The new version includes:
- Hovering to query program execution details now works for more program constructs, in more different situations, and gives more information (e.g. where in your program a variable was last modified).
- Improved coverage tracking within C macro expansions. If a macro in C code expands to multiple statements then the macro invocation will be highlighted in red until all its statements are covered. Hovering over the macro invocation will list all statements that the macro expands to and their respective coverage information.
- New info screen showing contents of RSM files. Clicking on a "FN" (S-Function) or "LIB" (C Library) system in the model hierarchy tree displays the contents of the associated RSM file in the main panel.
- New API routine to export C source code coverage details to a comma separated value (CSV) file.
- Drastically reduced memory allocation for models using S-Functions with large array parameters.
About Reactis. RSI's Reactis tool provides automated test-generation and model-validation capabilities for Simulink/Stateflow models of control software. The tool can be used to test for conformance between a model and implementation code, and it can also be employed to validate model behavior. Reactis is used at dozens of companies worldwide in the automotive, aerospace, and heavy equipment industries.
About Reactive Systems. Reactive Systems, founded in 1999,
is a privately held company based in the Cary, NC.
For more information about RSI visit www.reactive-systems.com
or call +1-919-324-3507.
|Reactive Systems, Inc.|
|341 Kilmayne Dr.|
|Cary, NC 27511 USA|
|+1 (919) 324-3507 (voice), +1 (919) 324-3508 (fax)|
Reactis is a trademark of Reactive Systems, Inc. Simulink and Stateflow are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.