February 09, 2018
Dear Reactis User:
We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis® for C V2018
as well as the Reactis for C V2016.0.3 patch.
Reactis for C V2018
The V2018 release of Reactis for C includes the bug fixes that were included
in releases V2016.0.1 through V2016.0.3 plus the new features listed below.
- The tolerances used when comparing actual output values to expected
output values can now be absolute. Combinations of absolute and relative
tolerances can also be used when checking test results.
- Scopes can now display multiple signals separately. When displayed
separately, each signal has its own scaling but a shared time axis. Scopes
can also be configured to display the name of each signal to make
- Scope zooming is now done by left-clicking and dragging a box over an
area of interest. After the scope has been rescaled, the viewed area can be
moved by right-clicking and dragging.
- The set of signals as well as the settings to display them in a scope
can now be saved to a signal group which can be used to reopen
a scope with the same configuration in future Reactis for C sessions.
- Test execution reports may now include plots of selected input/output
values for each test and a step-by-step listing of the coverage targets
that were covered in each step.
- The V2018 release includes a significant number of performance and
stability improvements. In particular, test suites achieve the same level
of coverage with fewer tests and overall steps. In some cases, the number
of tests in a suite is reduced by 90%.
Reactis for C V2016.0.3
The following bugs were fixed since V2016.0.2:
- Fixed case where type constraints were discarded when synchronizing a
test harness with source code (3935).
- Fixed Tester error for test harnesses which convert small integer types
to floating point (3933).
- Reloading an .rsm file no longer requests to save the .rsh file when
the .rsh file is empty (3865).
- Improved accuracy of location (file/line number) reported for syntax
- User-guided simulation now works with array inputs with constraints on
the element values (3833).
- Updating a test suite now works correctly with inputs of type "Boolean
- Code produced by the stub generator now includes definitions for
variables defined in a header file (3795).
- Fixed case where extra parameters passed to Tester via the API were
- A syntactically incorrect macro is no longer flagged as a syntax error
if it is never used (3745).
You may download the patches or full installers from the
Reactis User Pages.
The Reactis Team