We are pleased to announce the availability of Reactis V2007.0.1.
The following bugs in Reactis have been fixed since V2007.
- Fixed bug where double-clicking on a variable in a Validator
expression objective parameters dialog would enter a wrong variable
name into the text field.
- Fixed bug that could cause wrong wiring in Validator timer and diagram
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect From->Goto connections if local
and global Goto blocks with the same tag exist. In some cases this
could lead to "Undefined variable: GOTOL_*" errors.
- When using context-sensitive constants with multiplication or division
operator in Stateflow, scale the value to "best fit" instead of the
same type as the other operand.
- Fixed scaling of operands to relational operators in Stateflow.
- Fixed displayed type when hovering over fixpoint signals during
ministep (previously always displayed "double" instead of the
- Fixed "bug: field not found" when using a fixpoint type in Stateflow
with scaling set to "none".
- Improved automatic detection of proxy servers for automatic update.
- Allow manual configuration of proxy servers for automatic update.
The following bugs in Reactis for C Plugin have been fixed since V2007.
- Changed integer promotion rules to obey C99 standard.
Combining an unsigned int with a signed int now produces an unsigned
- Changed unary minus. Applying unary minus an unsigned result now
produces an unsigned result.
- Changed bitfields to allow signed values. Unless a bitfield is
explicitly declared unsigned, its' type will now be signed.
- Fixed bug causing sign to be lost when converting a short to an
- Changed integer division to round towards zero instead of negative
- Changed right shifting of signed values to perform an arithmetic
shift instead of a logical shift.
- Improved performance of (C-coded) S-Functions.
- Fixed minor bugs in the following library functions: sprintf
strcmp strncpy strncmp strpbrk
- Fixed bug causing structures containing anonymous fields to be
incorrectly initialized in some cases.
You may download the patches or full installers from:
The Reactis Team